Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On the table tonight, BURGERS!

I had burgers tonight! A good friend came over and we talked about her impending bundle of joy coming into the world (hopefully) very soon.

Her and Tony had some normal buns but I got some gluten free hamburger buns. 


They are dairy soy and gluten free but still have some egg... 


I don't recommend them for people with severe egg allergies, but if you're like me and you can't have them but they aren't life threatening, I believe it's ok to make an exception once in a while. 
These buns are soft and delicious, they don't crumble and definitely hold together the way they should. 

To mix my hamburger patties I used my staple spices:
Herb blend
Cajun seasoning
Marcum
Cumin

I also added a little rooster sauce as a kick !

After mixing everything together and cooking the patties, we prepared our buns with pickles, ketchup, Vegenaise, yellow spicy mustard, tomato and spinach leaves, creating this delicious monster :


As a vegetable side we cooked garden fresh butternut squash in a slightly oiled pan with an herb blend spice.


Can you resist that!!

Happy hamburger eating y'all!!
I know I enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment