Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Easy Fast and Healthy Hamburger Beans and rice Casserole

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Life has been busy! Thankfully I have still been cooking and eating delicious things :)

This is a fast and easy recipe. Just hamburger meat, red beans, rice, onions and garlic!
 I added my gluten free bread crumbs for extra texture but if you don't have any that's fine!


I made two "patties", pre-cooking the rice before hand in order for it not to absorb all the juices from the meat and dry everything out. I grilled the Casserole patties in a little oil to give it a crunch! YUM


I then served the Casserole with a side of spicy veggies! (I ate half of my veggies in the picture). Try to have half Casserole half Veggies in order to keep the meal balanced!

I hope you find this recipe easy and I promise it's D-licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment