Sunday, July 14, 2013

Delivery pizza?

Yes you can!!
Dominos now has a gluten and cheese free crust! I've tried it, TWICE!


It's quite delicious! 
I ordered, on a gluten free crust (only comes in one person serving, aka small) a rustic tomato sauce without cheese, adding ham, pineapple and black olives. 

The crust was wonderful! Not brittle, great taste and didn't get all soft an soggy. 


The one thing I have to add, it that people who can't even come in contact with wheat shouldn't try it. Dominos has this disclaimer 


On all website and boxes. Overall it says, the pizza is made in a kitchen where wheat can come in contact with it. 

Apart from that! Wow I'm exited! I can still have the good old fashion American pizza delivered to me!! 

And I didn't miss the cheese on my pizza. It made the flavors of the other toppings so much more portent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment