Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vegan it is!

Hello everyone!
I know I have been gone for a while now. Things happened, time went by and I got busy.

But, I am glad to say I am back with a huge change in my life! I became a vegan. Well almost vegan (I cheat on cheese sometimes, and I'm not proud of it, but how to resist!)

I haven't had any animal meat since January 28th!

It's been an interesting journey that involved lots of cooking and many nutritional discoveries!

I will be posting as usual lots of recipes, hopefully tips, and information about living as a vegan. I'm not a pro, but I know people who have been doing it for a long time and I'll hopefully get some of their advice !!

Here's a picture of the Vegan food pyramid. I like this one because it includes the amount of water you should drink. And that is not always obvious in food pyramids!


No comments:

Post a Comment