well I will say it was an experience and even though it went quite well I'm not positive I will be cooking it again. Just because I'm not so fond of soy generally.
Alright here is what I made!
A pan seared marinated tofu with rice pasta and stir-fry.
before marinating the tofu I took it out and drained it. In order to do that I set the two blocs on paper towels onto a cutting board, placed another board over that and used a cast iron pan in order to drain some of the water out of the tofu. The longer you do this the firmer it gets. I did it for about an hour. If ever I make tofu again I will probably go with an over 4 hour session.
I then put the marinade and tofu in a pan a started searing it.
While doing this I took my frozen stir-fry and started cooking it. adding some of the marinade sauce for flavor.
A large amount of bean sprouts and sesame seeds were added to the tofu pan.
I then combined the rice noodles (cooked) with the stir-fry.
and VOILA! combine all of it in a plate with your favorite sweet and sour sauce to dip your tofu in and you have made a simple yet delicious tofu dish!
Recommendations!!
cut your tofu pieces in small, I mean very small cubes. Mine were too big and the marinade wasn't able to be absorbed throughout. You should also pierce the tofu throughout in order to get some sauce in there!





No comments:
Post a Comment