Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vegan gluten free chocolat chip banana bread!

I don't bake very often. It's just SO MUCH HARDER than cooking! I respect anyone who can successfully bake a vegan anything! HAHA

Here is a vegan chocolat chip banana bread I ... invented! 

It started out as a gluten free shortcake base that I modified! 

Here are the ingredients!

1 cup gluten free all purpose flour, or more of too liquid
1 cup oat flour
2 1/2 baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 organic sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
3 tsp vanilla
2 mashed bananas
1 cup almond milk
as many chocolat chips as wanted!! 

Add everything into a bowl (except chocolat) and beat with an electric mixer. 
Pour into a greased baking dish, and cook on 350 degrees for an hour to an hour and a half.

BON APPETIT! 



I didn't cook it quite long enough but YUM!! It was so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment