Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chicken and stir-fry lunch

Hi y'all! I know it's been a while but busy me has been doing loads of extra things that don't involve cooking :( but on the up side I got a wonderful job that keeps me busy and walking for hours on end and I started training for a 5K!
I've been so busy eating has been on the go and fast but still healthy! 

This lunch has become a staple of fast and easy eating. Some frozen stir-fry (your favorite mix) and some precooked chicken strips! 
I cut onions to start out with and cool the chicken. I added a bell pepper I had in the fridge just because I could :)

Then I added the mixed veggies! And let everything cook for a little bit.
Looking yummy!

Before playing I salt and peppered and added some soy and teriyaki sauce for extra flavors !

This is what it looks on the plate!

Hope y'all enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment