Monday, April 21, 2014

Vegan Gluten free cookie dough bites!


Don't they look good? Well they taste even better than they look!
I got this recipe from my "Oh She Glows" cookbook!


Here it is :)

1 1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tbls coconut oil
2 tbls smooth peanut butter or almond butter
1/4 cuppure maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flour or meal
1/4 tsp fine-grained salt
 2 tbls mini dark chocolat chips

In a high speed blender blend the oats into a flour form.
In a bowl, combine the oil, peanut butter or almond butter (I used 1 tbls of each) maple syrup, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
Add the almond flour, oat flour, and salt, beat again. Fold in the chocolat chips. 

I would also suggest to fold in some almond slices. 

Roll the dough into small balls, making sure the chocolat chips aren't left behind.

Freeze the bites for 5 to 10 minutes. Store them in the freezer in a ziplock. 

So tasty!! ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment